Please read all of our terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer). We are Sync Distribution whose trading name is The Vape Network a company registered in England and Wales under number 13610254 whose registered office is at Unit 19 Lockwood Industrial Unit, 19 Mill Mead Rd, London, N17 9QP with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- Customer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.vapenetwork.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
- The description of the goods is as set out on the website, catalogues, brochures, or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the goods supplied.
- In the case of any goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Personal information and Registration
- When registering to use the website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A contract will be formed for the sale of goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the order confirmation).
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the contract, whether about description of the goods, fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and the supplier in writing.
Price and Payment
- The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the website at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the point of purchase. and at the applicable rate of 20%.
- Payment can be made via a BACS transfer to our business bank account. Goods will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
- We may agree credit terms with customers which will be subject to those terms agreed at that time.
- We will aim to deliver the goods within 2-3 business days within the UK upon cleared payment. In unusual circumstances there may delays due courier issues, if this is the case, we will notify customers.
- Delivery charges and estimated dispatch and delivery times are available via the vapenetwork.co.uk delivery and returns page.
- We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- You agree we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the goods at the delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the goods before accepting them.
- We will make every effort to deliver your order within the stated time frames, however, vapenetwork.co.uk will not be liable for any loss caused by late delivery.
Returns and Cancellation
- You can cancel your order by contacting your account manager or our customer service team. If you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for a contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- Where goods have been delivered and opened.
- Where goods have been damaged by the customer after receiving the order.
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the last of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by email or phone call.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery providing the items have not been dispatched.
- Where an order has been cancelled by the customer after dispatch / delivery the shipping costs will not be refunded. Where the cancellation is a decision by the customer it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for the items to be returned to us.
Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you and in the event of:
- Goods being returned damaged and in unsaleable condition.
- Goods that are missing from the original order.
- Goods that have been opened and are no longer sellable.
Timing of reimbursement
- Where goods have been dispatched and subsequently returned to us, we will process refunds within 3-5 working days upon completion of the necessary checks.
- If orders are cancelled before dispatch orders will be refunded within 2-3 working days.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you have received goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Unit 19 Lockwood Industrial, 19 Mill Mead Rd, London, N17 9QP without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
- sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
Faulty and Damaged Products:
We endeavor to supply all items in perfect condition. There are occasions where items can be damaged in transit, in the event that goods arrive damaged or in unsaleable condition please contact your account manager or email@example.com detailing which products are damaged.
We will require those items to be returned to us via post to Unit 19 Lockwood Industrial Estate, 19 Mill Mead Rd, London N17 9QP. We will either arrange to have the damaged items collected or alternatively you will need to arrange for the items to be returned to us via a suitable postage method.
We will either issue a credit note, refund or replacement for the damaged items.
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by vapenetwork.co.uk, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of vapenetwork.co.uk
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Conformity and Guarantee
- We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
- We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel, below.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- 'GDPR' means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
- For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days..